Terms and Conditions
BY USING THIS SERVICE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND PRIVACY POLICIES SET FORTH HEREIN. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE.
1. AcceptanceYou acknowledge and agree that you are over 18 years old, fully capable and competent to understand, accept and comply with the conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and agree that Chatsi © is not responsible for any damages, claims or any other liability arising from the content of the information disseminated by users on our service.
2. AccessChatsi © grants you permission to use the service, provided that:
(A) The use of our applications is permitted only for your personal use, and you are not allowed to resell or charge others for the use or access to the Chatsi © service.
(B) You must not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of our applications without the written authorization from Chatsi ©.
(C) You must not use reverse engineering techniques to alter or modify any part of the Chatsi © applications.
(D) You acknowledge and agree that in order to access and establish a secure connection between your device and our service, you will have to share with Chatsi © the information of your internet connection, IP address, and device characteristics.
Chatsi © reserves the right of admission to all users who use our service.
3. Content RegulationUser-generated content is the content that is contributed by a user and that at least one group of other users can see or access it. We have created behaviour standards which define and Prohibited content that is considered inappropriate.
(A) We do not allow any type of content related to minors, nor the search or exhibition of them.
(B) We do not allow any type of sexual content, or content that suggests eroticism, nudity or sexuality.
(C) We do not allow any type of content that contains offensive, threatening, sexual, weapons or drug topics, or any other issue that may directly or indirectly affect a third party.
(D) We do not allow any type of content that promotes or incites hatred, violence, humiliation, harassment or other characteristics associated to discrimination.
(E) We do not allow any type of content that facilitates or promotes illegal activities.
(F) We do not allow any type of content that contains requests related to money, commercial operations, or including any economic profit.
(G) We do not allow any type of content that is intended to impersonate a third party.
4. Warranty and ResponsibilityYou agree that the use of our service will be at your own consent and that Chatsi © does not provide any guarantee, nor assumes responsibility for:
(A) Any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any type of content published through our service.
(B) Any product, advertising or service offered by third parties through our service.
(C) Any business transaction or arrangement between you and a third party through our service.
(D) Any type of information that you provide to a third party or that a third party provides to you through our service.
(E) Any type of information published through our service that is harmful or offensive to you.
5. CompensationYou agree to defend, indemnify and hold Chatsi © harmless from any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, expenses (including, but not limited to attorneys fees) arising from:
(A) The use and access to the Chatsi © service
(B) Violation of any term of these Terms and Conditions of Service.
(C) Violation of any third party right, including right of privacy.
(D) Any message sent by you that caused damage to a third party.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and Conditions of Service.
6. Intellectual PropertyThe design of the applications, together with the created text, graphics, source code, and logos, are the property of Chatsi ©, subject to intellectual property rights, foreign laws and international conventions.
7. Information Collection(A) Chatsi © COLLECTS: the information of your internet connection, IP address, and characteristics of your device.
(B) Chatsi © DOES NOT COLLECT: names, telephone numbers, personal information, or any other information that is not declared in these Terms and Conditions.
The content of the information disseminated by users through our service is not the property of Chatsi ©, We cannot delete or edit the content of the information disseminated by users through our service.
8. Updates to this document.Your continued use of our service will signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any future amendments or modification in them.
Date of the last update: November 09, 2022.